At FNB Bank, N.A., we believe that "Listening is Just the Beginning" and look forward to assisting with you! Please select how you would like to contact us from the options below.
If you are an Online Banking customer, we can better assist with your account-related questions securely through our Online Banking message center. Here's how to submit your inquiry:
- Login to your Online Banking Account.
- Access the Message Center by:
- Selecting the Maintenance Tab and clicking the "Message Center" link.
- Clicking on the envelope icon beneath the top tabs on the page.
- Within the Messaging Inbox, select "New Message".
- Type your message and click "Send".
Please select the appropriate topic below. If you are unsure which form to submit, use the "General Questions" form.
Call 570.275.3740 or 1.800.222.2547 to speak with a Customer Service Representative:
- Monday through Friday: 7AM to 8PM (EST)
- Saturday: 8AM to 3PM (EST)
- Sunday: closed
For questions about your debit card, or to report it lost or stolen, please call 1.800.698.3279.
If you have questions regarding your credit card, please call: 1.866.794.2137.
For customers with speech or hearing impairments, please contact us via the toll free Text Telephone (TTY) line at: 855.221.6137.
If you have any concerns or problems with an existing Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac mortgage loan serviced by us, please click here for additional information.
To locate a branch near you or to view branch hours, use our ATM/Office Locator.
To contact us by mail, please use the following address: