Online Banking lets you conveniently review transaction history, monitor account balances and transfer funds. This free service gives you access to checking accounts, savings accounts, CDs, installment loans, home equity loans, lines of credit and mortgages.
Customers enrolled in Online Banking can enjoy these great added features:
Features of Online Banking:
- Bill Pay: Schedule payments, view history, set up payment notifications, receive eBills and more... see details.
- Mobile Banking*: Your account information, like balances
and transaction history, at your fingertips... learn more.
- Mobile Bill Pay: If you're enrolled in Mobile Banking and Bill Pay, you can use your mobile device to:
- Make a bill payment
- Schedule payments (up to 365 days in advance)
- Edit or cancel pending payments
- eStatements: Online statements securely stored for up to 18-months... learn more.
- Account Management: Check balances, review transaction history and chart activity.
- Stop Payment: Request a check cancellation.
- Transfer Funds: Shift funds between eligible accounts.
- Name Your Accounts: Customize account names for easier reference.
- Multi-Account Access: View all your accounts - like checking, savings, CDs, installment loans, home equity loans, lines of credit and mortgages - in one place!
- Secure Messaging: Contact customer service in a secure environment.
- Email Alert System: Receive notifications about account activity.
- Data Export: Download information to most money management software packages.
New to Online Banking? Here's how to enroll:
REMINDER: If you receive a request to provide personal account information over the telephone or Internet, DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION. This type of request is fraudulent, and often the sender or caller pretends to be from an organization you know -- your bank, your credit card provider, or your Internet Service Provider. By refusing to respond, you can prevent unauthorized use of your credit cards, debit cards and bank accounts. Click here for more tips on financial safety and security.
*FNB Bank, N.A. does not charge a fee for you to use Mobile Banking. Your mobile phone provider may charge access fees or data usage fees to obtain web access. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your service carrier for more details on specific fees.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of these documents and forms. You can download the reader by clicking here or on the link below